Academic Credit Registration
For Non Degree-Seeking Students
How to Register
Registration process for non-degree students registering through the Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning (CITL).
- Review registration policies for non-degree students on the next page
- When you are done with step-1, proceed to create your login and password. If you are a returning user, simply login.
- Once you login, choose the right semester and course from the list of courses offered
- After selecting the course, complete the online form to submit your official registration
- Non-degree registration opens for Spring 2018 semester- November 13 at 12pm CST.
- Non-degree registration opens for Winter 17-18 session - November 13 at 12pm CST.
- Winter session for non-degree registration will close on Friday, December 15 at 5pm CST.
If you have any questions during this process, please contact Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning Enrollment Services at 217-333-1462 or